Monday, October 22, 2012

Lexicon

There have been a lot of ideas floating around in my head lately.  They've all been trying to get out at the same time, which has given my a real headache.

It takes me way too much time to get ideas down on paper.  I often tend to let them sit and fester.  Painting takes too long, writing takes too long, editing takes too long.  It all just takes too long.

I feel flustered and unfulfilled.

I feel overwhelmed and underprepared for everything.  It isn't just a lack of confidence on my part, though I'm sure that's a part of it.

It just feels like it needs to be better prioritized.  It feels like it all needs to take less time or flow out of me more smoothly.  That's a disgusting image.

Words, images, ideas...all stuck and fighting to be released.

And now I've added the idea of Lexicon...

Too much stuff.  I need to focus.  I can actually feel it in my head.  The lack of focus and the need to...just do it.

Thanks, Nike.

No comments:

Post a Comment